Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for a Royston based Company to ensure that products can be manufactured meeting quality, delivery and cost targets. You will work with designers and engineers to give Design for Manufacture input during product development projects and procurement specialists to develop a robust high quality supply chain. The assignment is for 9 months and potentially could be extended
* Good degree in Manufacturing Engineering or other relevant engineering discipline (substantial experience in manufacturing engineering of electromechanical assemblies may be considered)
* An understanding of plastics and the injection moulding process
* Excellent manufacturing engineering and process development skills
* Experience of the design of jigs and fixtures for manufacturing
* Sound knowledge and experience of NPI processes
* Experience of developing and maintaining manufacturing documentation
* Excellent communication skills. (verbal and written)
* Sound knowledge of engineering principles and best practice
* Sound understanding of Design for Manufacture (DfM)
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £23.40 | vacancy reference : 33608 ]