Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Programme Manager to take a significant role in the design and development of a range of world leading laboratory instruments for a company in Royston. You will have strong project management skills with a broad understanding of mechanical engineering and its application to high throughput manufacturing.
* First or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering (or related subject) from a leading university, with a thorough understanding of materials, mathematics, mechanics, structures and fluid mechanics
* At least 8 years' experience in a product development environment
* A passion and talent for engineering and strong, demonstrable technical problem-solving skills
* A good understanding of the product development cycle and experience of leading multi-disciplinary project teams
* Experience of using SolidWorks CAD (or similar).
* Deep technical expertise, together with hands-on experience in the development of complex technical solutions for new products and processes
* Engaging verbal and written communication skills, comfortable presenting to a broad range of skills-level
For further information please get in touch with Polytec directly.
[ Melbourn, Hertfordshire, Salary to: £90,000 | vacancy reference : 33606 ]