Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Bioconjugation Scientist to join a Chemistry team in Cambridge. This is a lab-based role working as part of a team on client-facing, often short-term projects from the outset, in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
* BSc or MSc in Chemistry / Protein Biochemistry or a related science discipline
* Strong laboratory skills and at least 2 years' experience in an industrial environment, or PhD in a relevant discipline
* An in-depth understanding of, and practical research experience with bioconjugation of small molecules and polymers to antibodies and proteins
* Familiarity with the following techniques; ?KTA, TFF, HIC, SEC, IEX, UV-Vis spectrophotometry, CE-SDS, iCEF, LC-MS
* Confident IT user, familiar with MS Office, and specialist software including Chromeleon, Unify, MassLynx and ChemDraw
* An understanding of the ADC field including the drug development process
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
* Good planning and organising skills
* High level of attention to detail and able to identify and analyse and resolve routine problems
* Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing, keeping team and management informed
For more details, please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33598 ]