Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Test Technician for a company just outside Cambridge. You will have strong mechanical development skills gained from a product development environment, ideally in Medical Devices or a scientific engineering setting.
* Proven practical experience of high-tech assembly and test within a regulated environment such as medical/pharmaceutical or aerospace
* Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical / electronic drawings and to follow these to assemble the required product
* Experience of using mechanical and electronic measurement equipment
* Good understanding of materials and manufacturing processes
* Strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Good report writing skills including results summary
* Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams
* Rigorous attention to detail combined with a creative approach to problem solving
* Good communication skills (written and verbal)
For more details, please get in touch with Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £12.83 | vacancy reference : 33590 ]