Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced software developer, to join a company in Royston on a fixed term contract of 12 months. You will be responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance of high-quality software for both new and existing systems. You will also participate in the continuous improvement of the software group platforms, processes and techniques. You will be working on individual and group projects.
* Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
* Fluent in software development with the .NET / .NET Core Framework and the programming language C#
* Experience Microservice Architecture and .NET Core Web API to design and develop Restful webservices
* Familiar with Git and the corresponding branching models using Pull Requests to ensure product quality
* Knowledge in OR mappers like Entity Framework
* Experience in using automated software build, release and test environments
* Experience in UI development with WPF or React would be beneficial
* Able to work independently and within a team
* Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
* You will need to have the right to work in the UK
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33587 ]