Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Senior Building Services Technician to join the Building and Estate Service of a company in Cambridge. You will be responsible for the maintenance of electrical and/or mechanical services and maintaining the fabric, fixtures and fittings of the building.
* HNC/HND, vocational level 4/5 Qualification, time-served apprenticeship or an equivalent level of practical experience
* BS761 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
* City & Guilds 2391 Certificate in Inspection and testing
* City & Guilds 2394 Initial Verification & certification
* City & Guilds 2395 Period Inspection & test
* Knowledge of EN60204-1 Electrical safety of equipment
* Knowledge and understanding of preventive and breakdown maintenance techniques in mechanical and civil trades and environments
* Factual and theoretical knowledge within Building Services
* Good IT skills
* Test and inspection and verification of electrical systems in accordance with
*Strong communication skills
* A broad range of experience in a maintenance environment
* Experience of working in building/maintenance services including practical experience of the installation of electrical and other services
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £27,000 to £31,000 | vacancy reference : 33566 ]