Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Chemistry Lab Technician to join a company in Saffron Walden working within their R&D Team to ensure the successful development of new chemistry instruments and equipment.
* Degree in chemical engineering, applied chemistry, or similar
* Testing and / or experimental experience
* IT literate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Excellent communication skills, able to interact with colleagues, suppliers, and customers
* Well organised, with good attention to detail, and able to maintain high levels of accuracy
* Enthusiasm and perseverance, with a positive 'can do' attitude
* Good prioritising skills as role is multifunctional and hectic at times
* Diligent attitude with the determination to see things through to completion
* Capable of working as part of a team and able to use own initiative when working individually
* Willing to get stuck in with hands-on work as well as planning and analysis of results
* Reliable with good time keeping skills
For further details please get in touch.
[ Saffron Walden, Essex, Salary to: £25,000 | vacancy reference : 33565 ]