Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Production Engineering Manager to join a company based to the north of Cambridge. You will create and head up a dedicated Production Engineering department in a product development / manufacturing oriented medium sized high technology company.
You should have a technical engineering background in mechanical, electronic or software engineering but will also have the ability to create an environment to facilitate production.
* Good 'A' level grades (A or B)
* Degree level qualification in a numerate discipline.
* At least 5 years' experience in a production engineering environment
* Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the technologies involved
* Capacity to manage and motivate a team.
For more information, please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33537 ]