Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Stores Person to oversee and co-ordinate the daily warehousing activities of a company based just outside Cambridge. This is a fixed term contract for 12 months.
* Proven work experience in warehouse environment
* Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
* Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
* A strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities.
* Physically agile and dexterous
* Excellent teamwork skills
* A knowledge of ERP systems.
* Communicate effectively with internal / external Stakeholders
* Knowledge of transport operations including couriers
* Experience within a regulated environment or medical devices market would be beneficial
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33533 ]