Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Buyer to join the Purchasing team of a company based just north of Cambridge. You will be responsible for developing a high performing, cost effective supply chain capable of supporting the growing needs of the business. You will have experience in managing / developing an international supply base and be driven by results.
Domestic and international travel will be required for this role so you will need to have a valid passport, full, clean driving licence and own transport. Travel expenses will be paid
* Strong influencing skills
* A team player, able to work with stakeholders across various departments
* Highly motivated
* Prepared / able to travel internationally
* Level 3 CIPs qualification (or working towards this)
* Supply Chain experience within Electronics / Telecommunications industries
* Experience of off-shore Contract Manufacturing Management
* Experience of product development from concept to volume manufacture
* Credibility to influence at senior level (internal and external stakeholders)
* Priority and time management - ability to act decisively under pressure
Please get in touch for further information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33530 ]