Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a keen individual with great communication and time management skills to join a growing Goods Inwards / Inventory team within a company based just outside Cambridge.
You will have a positive and proactive attitude, an eye for detail and be willing to get involved with any task that comes your way so that goals and targets can be achieved. This requirement is initially for 3 months to the end of December.
* A natural communicator
* Physical stock management experience within a Stores / Goods Inwards / Despatch environment
* A can-do attitude and willingness to learn and take on new tasks
* A flexible, responsive approach and mindset to work productively in a busy environment
* A good understanding of import / export documentation
* Experience of communicating with customs offices worldwide
* Proven experience of working within a busy time sensitive environment, working under pressure
* Ability to effectively prioritise workload and juggle tasks accordingly
* Ability to create accurate reports in Excel
* An understanding of utilising a computer-based Stock management system within ERP
* Flexibility with working hours ensuring deliveries can be received promptly
[ Cambridge,, Hourly rate: £12.82 | vacancy reference : 33523 ]