Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to continued success, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior NPI Engineer for a company based just north of Cambridge. You will be involved in the whole lifecycle of product development from concept and prototype stages, through to production and support. You will have a strong background in DFMA, owning process development from SMT through to final assembly and final pack-out. Proven experience working with Contract Manufacturers to introduce new products and processes is essential.
Some travelling is required so you will need to have a full, clean driving licence and own transport. Travel expenses will be paid.
* Educated to a higher level in a scientific or engineering related subject (significant relevant experience in a similar Engineering role will also be considered)
* NPI / Manufacturing / Production / Process Engineer with at least 5 years' electro-mechanical product manufacturing experience
* Significant experience of end to end NPI process, from project concept through to production ramp
* Good understanding of electro-mechanical production processes (SMT and electro-mechanical assembly)
* Knowledge of medium to high volume product assembly and test
* Enthusiastic, communicative and inquisitive
* Motivated by delivering quality work within planned timescales
* A structured, proactive approach - numerically focused
* Customer (internal and external) focused
* Commercially aware
* Full clean driving licence
The following would be beneficial
* Six Sigma
* Statistical Process Control
* Experience of working with European or Far Eastern contract manufacturers
* Knowledge of low-cost manufacturing techniques
* Understanding of Injection Moulding and/or aluminium casting processes
* Experience of working with formal PLM systems (Oracle Agile)
Please get in touch with your CV if you are interested.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £44,000 to £50,000 | vacancy reference : 33522 ]