Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to take on responsibility for the rework and modification of assembled PCB's populated with both SMD and PTH components and occasionally, rework of finished products for a company just outside Cambridge. You should be competent in using a variety of different rework tools and equipment to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained. It is essential that you are certificated to IPC 610 and J-Std as a very minimum. Ongoing training and certification will be provided.
* Previous experience of PCB assembly and rework to a high-quality standard is essential
* Current certification of IPC-610 (latest revision)
* Current certification of IPC 7711 & 7211 standards
* Current certification of J-Std
* Experience of undertaking rework of SMD and PTH components including BGA removal and replacement
* Experience of using a range of optical vision equipment, hot plates, manual BGA placement equipment, desolder tools and micro soldering irons
* Experience of working in an ISO9001 - 2015 accredited company
* Experience of working in an area handling static sensitive electronic components and assemblies
* Providing support to manufacturing / production
* Working with others to resolve manufacturing difficulties
* Working in a multi-product, mixed manufacturing environment
* Competent in using a wide range of hand tools and specialist rework equipment.
* Quality conscious
* Organisational skills, able keep work area clean and free from debris.
* Ability to read, understand and act on printed reports and instructions
* Health and Safety Awareness
* Effective Communicator (written and verbal)
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £21,500 to £24,000 | vacancy reference : 33506 ]