Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Junior Manufacturing Engineer to offer engineering support to the production, sales and purchasing departments of a company based just outside Huntingdon. You will be extremely conscientious in attitude, reflected in an appreciation of quality, cost and efficiency. A flexible attitude towards working hours and a competent, keen personality is also key to this role.
* Any previous Engineering work within a PCB assembly environment would be advantageous
* Experience of small product assembly using basic hand tools
* Experience of working in an ISO9001 environment
* Experience of working in an area handling static sensitive electronic components and assemblies
* Any previous experience in a batch-manufacturing environment
* Providing support to manufacturing / production
* Working with others to resolve manufacturing difficulties
* Working in a multi-product, mixed manufacturing environment
* Quality conscious
* Organisational skills
* Ability to read, understand and act on printed reports and instructions
* Health and Safety Awareness
* Analytical / numerate
* Effective Communicator (written and verbal)
* Interpersonal skills
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £18,500 to £20,500 | vacancy reference : 33503 ]