Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a skilled Workshop Technician (Machinist) to join a team in Cambridge supporting world-leading research in Thermodynamics, Fluids and Turbomachinery. You will as part of the technical team providing key support and guidance. Main responsibilities will include design and construction of sophisticated equipment.
* HNC level Education
* Sound manual machining, fitting skills
* Device assembly background
* A completed engineering apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
* Familiar with a wide range of workshop machinery and techniques
* Experience with CNC machinery, CAD and CAD/CAM software
* Sound IT and communication skills
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £26,500 to £30,000 | vacancy reference : 33500 ]