Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a highly experienced, CNC Lathe Operator to join a small team based just outside St Ives. You will be responsible for producing tool parts (shafts, discs) independently programming and operating the CNC Lathe Machine and quality checking parts from partners and manufacturers.
* A good standard of education with at least 5 years' proven work experience programming (FANUC) and operating CNC Lathe Machines
* Experience handling stainless steel and different thread - metric and inch threads
* Familiar with common measuring tools
* Good knowledge of local market for raw materials machining tools
* Must live locally within Cambridgeshire
For further details, please get in touch.
[ St Ives, Cambridgeshire, Salary to: £35,000 | vacancy reference : 33477 ]