Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Picking & Packing Operative to join a company in Ely on a six-month fixed term contract. You will be very much 'hands on' in this physical role, working as part of the production team to ensure items are picked and packed correctly.
You will support the skilled assemblers by ensuring they have the required parts ready for their build and packing / loading the large products after their final assembly and testing. You will ensure prompt transfer of these items from the production area to the warehouse, as well as transferring the component deliveries from goods in, to the component inventory shelves.
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and 7:30am-12:30pm on Friday.
* Experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
* A valid counterbalance forklift licence
* Manual handling trained and able to do heavy lifting (manual handling is an essential part of this role and whilst every effort is made to minimise lifting, inevitably some items will need to be moved by hand to a maximum weight of 25kg)
* Used to working in a team environment and supporting colleagues to ensure all jobs are completed
* Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Please send us your CV if this is of interest!
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33473 ]