Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Patent Analyst to join a company just outside Huntingdon to develop, conduct and analyse comprehensive search strategies / results.
* Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry with an MSc in Intellectual Property or experience working in a corporate IP team as a patent analyst. Alternatively, a PhD in Chemistry or Biochemistry with a strong technical background, involving some awareness of patents
* Experience in patent landscaping is essential and relevant work experience in patent analysis gained within an IP team would be preferred.
* Experience with a major patent related database and performing patent searches (Derwent Innovation, PatentSight, STN, Orbit)
*Curious with a keen interest in becoming familiar with new technologies
* Ability to communicate and present IP Search / Landscape results in a clear and concise manner to internal stakeholders
* A positive attitude, self-motivated with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
* Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
* Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally
* Excellent presentation skills
* Strong time-management and prioritising skills able to manage client and management expectations
* Fluency in English is essential (written and verbal) with strong abilities related to proofreading work products
* Good knowledge of standard computer programs (MS Office).
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, Salary range: £32,000 to £40,000 | vacancy reference : 33464 ]