Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Manager / Senior Research Scientist to help manage a small R&D laboratory in Cambridge. This role involves extensive Cat 2 laboratory work. You will be responsible for managing laboratory equipment including employee training, annual servicing and maintenance, and validation.
* PhD in a biological science
* Proven track record within the fields of microbiology, molecular biology and/or bacteriophage biology research
* Previous experience in working in a small R&D laboratory and managing equipment / facilities is essential
* A flexible approach to work
For further details please get in touch.
[ Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33451 ]