Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Human Factors Engineer to work as part of multi-disciplinary team in South Cambridge. You will define and develop new medical devices and digital capabilities within the healthcare sector.
* A strong degree in Human Factors, Ergonomics, Psychology or related discipline. (Product Design qualifications will also be considered)
* A Passion for Human Factors and User Experience Design
* Applied creativity
* A very strong understanding of the fundamentals of usability
* A track record of creating insight that sets the direction in your research, technology or advanced product development projects
* A strong ability to communicate the value of your work confidently with people at all levels, to explain complex concepts in a simple way
* Professional experience that demonstrates an ability to lead and a drive to succeed
* A desire to improve the quality of your work, to develop new skills and to take on increasing responsibilities
For more information please get in touch.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33406 ]