Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an enthusiastic and practical Assembly Technician to join the Manufacturing Team of a company just outside Cambridge to assemble and test specialist equipment with an electronic application. Training and development will be provided but mechanical and wiring skills would be beneficial.
* Experience of assembly and fabrication with a critical eye for detail and precision
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Able to make effective decisions
* Able to work as part of a team and under own initiative to assist with problem solving
* Flexible in order to meet targets
* Computer literate, familiarity with MS applications
* Current driving licence
* Some travel may be required
Experience of RF / high precision electronic product assembly would be a distinct advantage to any candidate.
Please get in touch with Polytec directly for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £20,000 to £30,000 | vacancy reference : 33403 ]