Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Production Support Engineer to join a company in Cambridge. If you are an Engineer or Physicist with 5 years' relevant experience in maintaining, troubleshooting, and improving production equipment and processes this could be for you. There may be a requirement to travel as part of this role.
* Hands-on experience of mechanical / electro-mechanical production equipment and familiarity with control and automation
* Demonstrable logical problem-solving skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* At least 3 years' experience in production support activities within a technically challenging environment
* Versatility to work effectively, on a wide range of equipment and processes - both independently and as part of a close-knit, multi-disciplinary team
* Good understanding of mechanical and electrical principles
* Excellent communications skills, able to liaise with both internal production teams and external suppliers
* Ability to design using CAD
* Cleanroom experience would be beneficial
For further details please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £45,000 to £50,000 | vacancy reference : 33402 ]