Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We require an experienced semiconductor process engineer to join a Cambridge company to produce, test and validate products. The workload is varied so it is critical that you are flexible, quick to learn new techniques and have exemplary attention to detail.
* At least 10 years' industrial experience in thin film deposition
* Experience using optical lithography, thermal metal evaporation, plasma etching, spin coating, inert-atmosphere glovebox operation
* Experience in electrical testing using a probe station, parameter analyser, and/or optoelectronic test systems
* Experience working with and implementing Six sigma processes and lean manufacturing systems, laboratory information management systems or other web-based systems
* Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Ability to work in a fast-paced industrial laboratory in a start-up environment
* Experience of troubleshooting analytical instruments and problem solving
* An understanding of ISO9001, lean / six-sigma manufacturing and wider regulatory compliance
* IT savvy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
For more information, please contact Polytec Personnel.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £40,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 33397 ]