Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a laboratory-based Product Lead to join a company based just outside Cambridge. You will have responsibility for the quality of all data delivered by the lab, be accountable for the timeliness of data delivery and manage the performance of all team members within your area.
They are currently operating a six week rotating shift pattern working a maximum of 8.5 hours each day (4 days on, 2 days off with staggered start times covering the operational day between 8am and 8pm).
* BSc in a biological science or equivalent experience
* In depth knowledge of molecular biology and experience in a range of practical techniques
* Experience of working in a laboratory environment in a supervisory capacity
* Ability to correctly interpret scientific data and troubleshoot over a range of issues
* Excellent organisational and planning skills in managing competing priorities in a busy environment
* A high level of interpersonal and communications skills
* A collaborative nature; demonstrable experience and skills with tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations
* Experience with automation and high-throughput assays
* IT literate: LIMS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £34,000 to £42,000 | vacancy reference : 33394 ]