Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Final Test Engineer for a company in Cambourne to test products in accordance with established procedures ensuring that agreed deadlines and manufacturing targets are met.
* GCSE Mathematics and English at C level or equivalent
* Qualifications required in Electronics / Mechatronics: Time served apprenticeship, NVQ Level 3, B Tech Level 3 (or equivalent) or 4-year apprenticeship
* Experienced user of MS Windows operating system
* Working in an electromechanical test environment
* Able to understand and follow test specifications and standard operating procedures
* Experience of fault-finding on electronic or electromechanical systems
* Proven ability to utilise user interface software to test, calibrate and operate complex electromechanical systems
* Experience of assembling and / or testing of precision instrumentation
For further details please get in touch.
[ Cambourne, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £15.74 | vacancy reference : 33393 ]