Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer and Project Leader to join a company in Royston creating prototypes and inventions that will help protect and defend Britain. The projects are cutting-edge and confidential - so you will need to be eligible for UK security clearance.
* Experience in high-speed digital electronic design
* RF and/or microwave electronics, antennas, power electronics, analogue electronics, and PCB technologies
* FPGA firmware (VHDL/Verilog), embedded software and algorithms
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to communicate across all levels
* Familiarity with product invention, analysis, computational modelling, prototype design, laboratory testing, process development, and manufacturing
* Experience with budget management, client liaison, negotiating contracts, and writing proposals
* Good degree from a reputable university
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33390 ]