Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Senior Technician to join the Device Testing Team of a company just south of Cambridge. You will work on a wide variety of medical and drug delivery devices providing testing expertise and supporting the preparation and review of test documents, presenting your findings to clients.
* Extensive experience in authoring detailed protocols and performing high quality test work
* Experience of working in a medical or drug delivery device testing programme
* Knowledge of test methodologies for functions of medical or drug delivery devices
* Proficient in the use of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
* A track record in developing complex or novel testing methodologies
* Structured and methodical problem-solving approach
* Detailed understanding of ISO standards and industry guidance for medical devices testing
* Working knowledge of quality management systems, including cGxP and ALCOA principles of data management and integrity
* A relevant degree or equivalent experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences, including clients
* Versatility to work diligently and effectively as part of several projects
* Proactively critically review and challenge the status quo if necessary and provide alternative pathways for debate
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33389 ]