Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Analytical Technician to join the Device Testing Team of a company based just south of Cambridge. You will work on a wide variety of medical and drug delivery devices providing testing expertise and supporting the preparation of test documents.
* Extensive experience of following detailed protocols and delivering high quality test work
* Proficiency in recording, documenting, and reviewing test work independently
* Structured and methodical problem-solving approach
* Experience in working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team
* Ability to follow and uphold Health and Safety practices and policies, including handling pharmaceutical formulations and hazardous chemicals
* Able to adapt to changing priorities
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to critically review and challenge the status quo and provide alternative pathways for debate
* Conscientious and motivated, with an eagerness to continuously learn
* Methodical approach to tasks, with an eye for detail
* Effective in managing own time, with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
The following would be an advantage:
* Experience of working within a medical or drug delivery device product testing laboratory
* Experience of working within quality management systems for medical or drug delivery device products within a cGxP environment.
* Experience of test method development and validation
For more information, please get in touch.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33388 ]