Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Control System Engineer to join a team of electrical, mechanical and software designers working on a variety of projects in the semiconductor, defence, food, packaging and automotive industries. The role is based just outside St Ives and you will require Security Clearance defined by the MoD.
* Qualified Electrician to 18th Edition, or an Electrical / Electronics Engineer qualified to a minimum of ONC
* Proven experience of PLC and HMI programming
* Understanding of communication networks including Ethernet, EthernetIP, EtherCAT, DeviceNet and ProfiNet
* Full UK driving licence
* Able to complete and pass baseline Personnel Security Standard, Company Records Check, Criminal Record Check, Credit Reference Check and a Security Service Check
The following would be beneficial:
* Omron Sysmac Studio or Siemens TIA Portal
* EN 13849 Functional Safety of Machinery
* Robot and motion systems
* AutoCAD or SolidWorks
* Machine vision
For further details please get in touch.
[ St Ives, Cambridgeshire, Salary to: £45,000 | vacancy reference : 33348 ]