Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Health Assistant to take and record temperatures of staff arriving on site at a Royston based company. This is a part time role working from 7am - 10am, Monday - Friday, and is expected to run until the end of July at this stage. You will manage the temperature testing booth and deal with employees appropriately who record a high temperature. You will also prepare Covid test kit boxes and deal with all queries.
* GSCE's English and Maths - Grade C or above
* Experience with working with people in close contact is essential
* Proven experience of working in a health care setting is desirable.
* Time management
* Attention to detail
* Able to resolve conflict in a calm manner
* Good verbal communication skills
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £14.00 | vacancy reference : 33320 ]