Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Hardware Electronics Engineer to join the production team of a company in Peterborough. You will support the growth of the team by providing electronic and hardware design and engineering expertise for both their current product range and new product development program.
* Formal training in electronics design
* Practical experience in electronic design and engineering
* Knowledge of UK & European (and ideally global) electrical safety standards
* Knowledge of static analysis and unit testing
* Specification and verification document creation
* Experience of environmental chamber / test house / EMC Testing
* Experience of project managing electronic product development from concept to production
* Strong IT skills (competent user of MS Office)
* Good communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to work in, and adapt to, a rapidly changing environment
* Confidentiality in handling sensitive data.
* Knowledge and experience in medical device manufacturing would be an advantage
* Experience of Embedded C++, Altium Designer (or similar), Linux and Python would be advantageous
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Peterborough, Salary range: £30,000 to £45,000 | vacancy reference : 33318 ]