Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have a requirement for an Electro-Mechanical Technician to support the electrical installation aspects of product manufacture and associated mechanical assemblies for a company based just outside Cambridge. You must be able to stand for long periods. This is a temporary role anticipated to last five months in the first instance.
You will work across a wide variety of standard and development products including product looming, panel wiring and electrical sub-assemblies.
* City & Guilds, BTEC in electrical / electro-mechanical engineering or equivalent qualification / experience
* Good electro-mechanical assembly background
* Good practical and technical skills
* An understanding of electrical drawings and principles
* Knowledge of current electrical regulations
* IT Literate
* Good communication skills
* Flexible and prepared to work extra hours as required
For more information please get in touch with Polytec directly!
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £15.00 | vacancy reference : 33315 ]