Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive Customer Support Manager to join the technical team within a company based just outside Cambridge. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the line management of 3 technical support/commissioning engineers whilst managing the company Customer Support function via their Help Desk and provide first-line support across the entire product range. Whilst the role is primarily managing the delivery of technical services involving electronic, mechanical and software systems, technical knowledge is essential.
* HNC (minimum) in an engineering discipline (relevant experience will also be considered)
* Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is essential
* An ability to develop detailed knowledge of bespoke software products
* Previous technical experience in a customer facing role and commercial awareness
* Proven experience of managing small teams
* Good organisational and problem-solving skills
* Full driving licence
* Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to efficiently multi-task
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to perform as part of a team
For more information, please get in touch with Polytec directly.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33312 ]