Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced individual to join the production team of a company based just outside Cambridge. You will work as part of a small team and will need to be a pro-active self-starter and professional communicator to the assist the Production Manager in various technical and administrative tasks.
* Experience working in a similar role is essential
* Degree level education with course work in production management, operations management, or similar
* Previous experience in a manufacturing administrative role (minimum 2
* Knowledge and competence with Sage
* Good planning and organisational skills and attention to detail
* Effective communication skills with a professional telephone manner
* Ability to work both on your own and as part of a small team.
* Take responsibility for quality of work produced and be able to adapt to priorities and ad-hoc workloads
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook together with accurate typing and computer literacy skills
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33311 ]