Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Manufacturing Team Leader for a company based in Ely. This is a hands on, physical role leading and working alongside your team of assemblers whilst ensuring targets are met, quality is maintained and machine maintenance checks are processed.
* Strong people and leadership skills, with the ability to train and mentor colleagues
* A practical 'hands on' approach with experience in a manufacturing environment
* Ability to interpret, follow and train operators to Standard Operating Procedures
* High level of mechanical aptitude and attention to detail with the ability to maintain focus
* Proven ability to identify and resolve problems quickly and work effectively in a team environment
* Good verbal and written communication skills
Hours of work are Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm & Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
Please get in touch for more details!
[ Ely, Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33288 ]