Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager with a proven track record to join a company in Cambridge.
You will manage multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled and talented engineers and scientists to deliver exceptional and novel world class medical products. You will help to develop new business opportunities around the world turning them into the delivery of successful development programmes, with a wide variety of existing and prospective clients.
* Degree within an engineering or relevant scientific discipline, and a background in product development from concept through to launch including scale up and transfer to manufacture
* Proven track record in the successful delivery of large and complex multi-disciplinary device development projects within a regulated environment
* Experience of managing risk and timeline on development projects with considerable novel content
The following would be beneficial:
* Experience of managing multidisciplinary teams (across different sites / worldwide)
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Self-motivated team player, highly enthusiastic about medical technology product development
* An excellent understanding of medical device development processes compliant with ISO 13485, QSR or a similarly regulated environment
* Experience in diagnostics, drug delivery, surgical devices or pharmaceuticals (within a product company or consultancy with direct experience of device development)
Please get in touch for further information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33285 ]