Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an aspiring Project Manager to support business developers to define projects, meeting the needs of prospective clients, and manage new product development projects to time, budget and scope, for a Cambridge based company.
You will join a team of Project and Programme Managers in Wireless and Digital Services (WDS).
* Good degree in Engineering or Science
* Experience of either project managing small-medium sized projects, or of team leading a discipline (e.g. software) within a larger new product development project
* An understanding of hardware and/or software development is important
* Experience in planning tasks, then tracking the progress of a team to deliver against those tasks, addressing issues as they arise
* Strong time management and organisational skills
* Good interpersonal and leadership abilities
The following would be beneficial:
* Client exposure
* Awareness of Project Management best practices (e.g. APM)
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33283 ]