Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an experienced Project or Programme Manager to join a team in Cambridge working across the entire wireless landscape - from high volume consumer applications such as portable internet-based devices, to professional high-performance systems such as the air traffic control radios.
You will Programme Manage complex product development projects, typically consisting of multidisciplinary teams (including software, digital signal processing, RF, hardware, mechanics and production engineering). Your specific responsibilities will include tracking progress, monitoring spend, motivating the team, keeping the client informed and ensuring that risks, issues and client expectations are managed along the way
* A good degree in Engineering or Science
* Substantial experience managing projects covering the full product development lifecycle.
* An understanding of the product development process with the ability to lead on complex, multi-disciplinary projects
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong financial control - both in estimating costs, and in tracking spend against plan, and cash flow
The following would be advantageous:
* Direct client facing experience, especially during early definition phases
* Awareness of Project Management best practices (e.g. APM)
* Experience in managing projects involving both software and hardware
* Experience in managing products into manufacture
* Experience of the wireless regulatory and type approval environment
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33282 ]