Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to provide hands on software development and offer support to the Team in answering customer technical queries of a company based just outside Cambridge.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in real-time embedded C development on Bare metal systems
* Intimate knowledge of Microchip PIC based systems
* Knowledge of communication protocols (serial/I2C/SPI/Ethernet)
* Ability to read and understand Electronic Schematics.
* Ability to use standard test equipment (Oscilloscope, Logic analysers, DMM's etc)
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary range: £30,000 to £35,000 | vacancy reference : 33278 ]