Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer for a company in Royston. This is a 12 month booking initially. You will be an experienced manual and automation test engineer and will be responsible for the verification and validation of functional and non-functional specifications for the product.
Skills and experience required:
* Technical degree or equivalent.
* Minimum 5 years experience in testing industrial, automotive or medical embedded devices and software.
* ISTQB Certification (Test Analyst/Technical Test Analyst) is an advantage.
* Good understanding of software lifecycle models including Agile and V-model.
* Excellent methodological knowledge covering different test design techniques.
* Knowledge of automation systems like Siemens PLC and WinCCOA is an advantage
* Knowledge on test automation on Ranorex or any tool is an advantage.
* A flexible, pro-active mindset with an emphasis on quality and passion for automated testing
* Fluency in English.
Duties will include:
* Creating the test design specifications and test cases based on specifications (including UML-diagrams)
* Using appropriate test design techniques and skills to ensure adequate and appropriate testing coverage
* Executing and running the tests in both PC environments and on the final process control hardware
* Documenting and reporting defects
Please contact us for more details!
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33216 ]