Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Principal Technician to work for a Cambridge based company. You will be responsible for developing and delivering highly specialist techniques and processes for the fabrication of advanced construction devices. This is a maternity cover role expected to run until 31 March 2022 at this stage.
* HNC level qualification or a recognised apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
* Ability to design, specify and manufacture a range of mechanical parts/systems to a high degree of precision
* Workshop experience for physical prototyping and construction
* Experience in performing structural tests and data acquisition is a plus.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Awareness of Health and Safety Regulations
* A desire to try new things, to find out what works (and what doesn't) and to learn quickly on the job
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £neg. | vacancy reference : 33201 ]