Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Electronics Solderer/Test Technician to prepare and assemble electronic components to printed circuit boards for a company in St Ives for 2-3 weeks in the first instance. This will need to meet quality standards and /or IPC-A-610 Standards.
* Hand Soldering / Board Population of through-hole components on Printed Circuit Boards
* PCBA preparation and testing.
* Functional test and recording of test results
The following would be beneficial:
* Experience working in an electronics manufacturing role
* IPC-610 certification
Working hours are 8am - 4.45pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish at 12.30pm on a Friday.
Please get in touch as soon as possible!
[ St Ives, Cambridgeshire, Hourly rate: £11.50 | vacancy reference : 33198 ]