Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Mechanical Machine Fitter to join a company based just outside Cambridge. This role would suit someone with a natural interest in special purpose machines and general understanding of machine systems, many aspects of the work may require problem solving and desire to produce quality equipment.
* Experience with machine assembly, fitting work, particularly special purpose machines
* Basic machine tool skills (cutting, welding, basic machine wiring skills and pneumatics)
* Experience of handling electronic circuit boards and small precision components is desirable
* Ability to work under own initiative with a degree of flexibility are essential requirements for this position as the machines to be assembled require some internal work on plant removal and installation of third-party equipment
* 5 years' industrial experience in manufacturing or product development within the following industries: chemicals, foodstuffs, textiles, paper/packaging, electronics
Please get in touch for more details.
[ South Cambridgeshire, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33191 ]