Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to carry out the manufacture and assembly of electro-mechanical sub-systems for a company just outside Cambridge. This is a challenging role, requiring a range of skills from electronics, test and measurement through to precision mechanical assembly.
This is a temporary position expected to last six months on one of the following shift patterns:
Monday to Thursday (7am until 3.45pm) (45 mins break)
Friday (7am until 12.45pm) (15 mins break)
Monday to Thursday (7.30am - 4.15pm) (45 mins break)
Friday (7.30 - 1.15pm) (15 mins break)
* A can-do attitude for a variety of tasks including, goods-in inspection, stock control and manufacture
* Proven practical experience of high tech assembly or test (preferably within a regulated environment such as medical/pharmaceutical or aerospace)
* A careful approach to assembly, lab and tool use
* The ability to keep accurate records, in line with cGMP
* Cable assembly skills (use of crimp tools, wire cutters and associated hand tools)
* Experience using test/measurement equipment such as bench power supplies, multi-meters and oscilloscopes
* Relevant NVQ / BTEC qualification, and at least 5 GCSEs at C grade or above
* Good written English is essential
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite tools, including Excel.
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Hourly rate: £12.83 | vacancy reference : 33187 ]