Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join a growing team in Cambridge, working on the development of new instrumentation products.
* Degree in computer science
* Relevant ISTQB / ISEB qualifications or equivalent experience.
* At least 3 years' relevant experience (preferably 5 years)
* Deep understanding of: C#, .NET, WPF and object-oriented programming methodologies
* Experience in using platforms to automate Windows software UI testing
* Experience using Jenkins or similar to schedule and manage test runs and results
* Experience using virtualisation tools to set up and maintain virtual Windows test environments
* Familiarity with JIRA or equivalent for managing defects and tasks
* Familiarity with Visual Studio/.NET/C# software development tools and ability to build test-related coding
* Innate knowledge of software test principles and practices
* Excellent oral and written communication, including presentations and documentation
* Ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Hands-on attitude in developing and troubleshooting own work
Please get in touch for further details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33179 ]