Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
Due to company expansion we are looking for a C# software developer to work with software and instrument development teams of a Cambridge based company on the development of new instrumentation products.
* Bachelor or Masters Degree in Software Engineering with a focus on Computer Science
* At least 3 years' experience of working in desktop software development
* Deep understanding of: C#, .NET and object-oriented programming methodologies
* Technical knowledge of databases, data storage and logging concepts, and computer network technologies
* Scientific computing knowledge and a strong mathematical background
* Experience with hardware integration
* Familiarity with Agile development concepts and test-driven development
* Know-how in using source code control systems
* Worked in early-stage product development and familiar with Product Development / DevOps Lifecycles.
* Ability to interact effectively with other teams across various disciplines at all levels
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33178 ]