Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for someone to join the manufacturing team of a company just outside Cambridge to take on responsibility for electromechanical assembly, programming and production test through to packing of finished goods. Whilst you will take on one of these areas you may be required to cover other areas as required.
* Must be hard working and reliable
* High standards of time keeping and attendance are essential
* Must be committed to ensuring required quality levels are achieved
* A good level of dexterity will be required to carry out required tasks
* Must be able to use computer-based systems such as Microsoft Office e-mail, manufacturing based labour and fault logging systems and be able to carry out basic legislative on-line training
* Previous experience working in a medium volume electromechanical manufacturing environment is advantageous
* Must be able to read and interpret information and specifications
[ Bar Hill, Hourly rate: £10.00 | vacancy reference : 33170 ]