Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Inventory and Logistics Controller to join a company in Cambridge. You will interact with all teams within the organisation and will be pivotal in the development of the role. You will support Production by managing inventory and supply chain partners ensuring appropriate stock levels of parts, materials and work in progress are maintained and recorded correctly.
* Good interpersonal skills - able to engage with all levels
* Excellent attention to detail
* IT literate, knowledge of ERP (or similar) systems
* Ability to meet targets and deadlines
* Knowledge of documentation and management processes required for importing and exporting shipments between the UK and worldwide destinations
* Stock control through ERP or similar within manufacturing and distribution
* Background and knowledge of managing customer returns
* Background and demonstrable knowledge of equipment manufacture
Please get in touch for more information.
[ Cambridge, Salary £neg. | vacancy reference : 33161 ]