Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We are looking for a Technician to kit, assemble test, inspect and pack products for a company in Royston meeting their quality standards and output targets. Initially this is a 6-month contract role working in a controlled clean room with overalls provided.
* GCSE/O level English, Mathematics or Science
* Experience of working in a technical production or assembly environment.
* Able to manage own workload to meet the required output and quality targets in a timely manner
* Knowledge of engineering materials and manufacturing processes.
* Knowledge of Lean tools.
* High level of manual dexterity.
* Good Communicator
* Excellent attention to details.
* Able to follow a fixed process without deviation.
* Ability to work in a clean and controlled environment.
* Understanding of the importance of quality, cost and efficiency.
* Health and Safety Aware.
Please get in touch for more details.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £10.25 | vacancy reference : 33158 ]