Please check the information entered!
- Please check the information entered
A log-in email has been sent to your email address
Forgot password? Reset password
We have a 12-month temporary vacancy leave for a Development Scientist based in Royston. Working within the Product Development Team you will be part of a multidisciplinary team involved in the development and lifecycle of new innovative products. You will need industry experience and scientific expertise to develop, prove and evolve product solutions. Bioreactor experience and microbial experience is required for this role.
* PhD/ EngD in relevant a subject (Biochemical Engineering, Biology or Chemical Engineering)
* Experience of good aseptic laboratory technique and mammalian culture, including process development is essential
* Experience with stirred tank or other forms of bioreactor, ideally gained in an industrial or academic bioprocessing laboratory
* A good understanding of the bioprocessing industry
* A high level of general scientific technique and laboratory competence
* Experience in planning and executing experiments and delivering data and conclusions for group review, ideally as part of a project team environment or within an academic environment with regular presentation and peer review programmes
For more information please contact Polytec directly.
[ Royston, Hertfordshire, Hourly rate: £20.30 | vacancy reference : 33145 ]